Please Note: Candidates must hold an active TS/SCI with FS Poly Clearance
8 Weeks of PTO, 25% 401k contribution, excellent benefits, and excellent pay.
Seeking a Senior Acoustic Analyst to provide analytic support to a range of acoustic signal processing needs, with focus on the development and application of new algorithms for audio analysis, detection, characterization, and exploitation. This role combines on-site analytic support to an evolving mission area that interfaces with multiple internal and external customer analytic teams.
• Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
• BS or greater in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or related technical degree
• 5+ years of experience in signal processing algorithm development, design, and testing
• Knowledge of acoustic propagation, including reflections and environmental impacts
• Software development experience: MATLAB, R, C/C++, Java, and/or Python
• Leading and preparing technical assessments pertaining to acoustics signals and digital audio processing
• Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or related technical degree
• 10+ years of experience in signal processing algorithm development, design, and testing
• Familiarity with audio production from recording through editing and encoding
• Machine learning and its application to acoustics, including content matching, signal characterization, and speech enhancement