Seeking a Computer Vision-Machine Learning Engineer with a PhD to join an exciting team in the Bay Area that is developing and selling computer vision products that automate defect detection for the semiconductor industry.
This individual will be doing R&D in image processing, computer vision, and machine learning tools for image analysis, clustering, classification, image segmentation and anomaly detection.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics (or similar)
- Work experience on “products” that utilize computer vision, image processing, and machine learning
- Strong coding skills in Python, C++/C#, Matlab using computer vision and machine learning libraries to build and deploy machine learning algorithms
- Strong linear algebra, geometry and signal processing skills
- GPU implementation of CV/ML algorithms
- At least 2 years of industry experience (not university related research) in the form of full time jobs
- Hands on experience with production code
- Ability to showcase prior projects on GitHub (or other sources)
- Programming skills in: C#, Matlab, C/C++, Python
- Tools used: OpenCV, CUDA
- Publications in major computer vision/Machine learning conferences/journals such as NIPS, CVPR, SIGGRAPH, TPAMI, TIP, etc.