Seeking a Construction Project Engineer for transportation projects at the EST Inc (Oklahoma City or Tulsa) office for construction management services, in particular:
- Inspection of heavy highway construction projects (or similar).
- Project management, plan reading, contract administration, and materials testing.
- Collaborate with our materials testing lab managers, project inspectors, and project managers.
The successful candidate will ultimately provide leadership to our regional construction management staff and can expect to be exposed to vertical construction projects as well as site development construction. Client interaction is a key requirement of this position.
- Prepare, conduct and lead project meetings
- Review and interpret construction plans and identify constructability concerns
- Review and interpret contract documents
- Document project progress and activities
- Review, interpret and certify material test results
- Provide field engineering support
- Generate pay estimates and change orders
- Review project submittals and coordinate third party reviews
50% field work, 50% office work (varies), local travel required
- Civil Engineering degree (with either PE, EIT, or EI)
- Prior transportation projects experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Familiarity with Oklahoma DOT Standards and Specifications
- Sitemanager experience (plus)