EST Inc is seeking a Hydrology & Hydraulics Engineer to support the Water Resources Group in our Denver office. Projects will include drainage design, hydrologic/hydraulic analysis, stormwater master planning, water quality master planning, floodplain mapping and studies, and construction support services for both public/private clients.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering (or related)
- Active PE license in Colorado (preferred)
- 8 (or more) years of experience
- Strong knowledge of DOT and other local flood control agencies
- Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) certification (preferred)
- Experience with drainage, urban flood, urban drainage (preferred)
- Experience using HEC-RAS (or similar)