Telecomm/Internet Service Provider
719 Ten Mile Drive, Suite A, Frisco, Colorado, 80443, United States
$45,000-$55,000 Per year
October 12, 2024
Installation Field Technician
Seeking an Installation Field Technician for a full-time/perm position located in Frisco Colorado. Must live within a +/- 45 minute drive of Frisco Colorado.
- Install/dress cable runs (Cat5, Cat6, Coax, fiber optics, including terminations)
- Test cables, recording and analyzing results to assess transmission characteristics and locate and repair faults or malfunctions.
- Splice cables, using hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Measure signal strength and to locate and repair signal strength impairments that directly impact end user experience.
- Assist with planning installations by evaluating location, locating access, laying out equipment, and wiring plan.
- Install satellite television systems.
- Install IPTV systems within client residences, confirming functionality of system and tracking equipment and notes.
- Document all install activities in our trouble ticket system.
- Customer interaction, including installing in unit upgrades, instructing guests on proper use of equipment, and other troubleshooting as requested.
- Updating and improving job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
- Cabling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vehicle Provided
- Gas Card Provided
- Tools Provided
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Travel is REQUIRED (75% of time)
- An average work week will be 40 hours.
- Depending on the project(s) or the workload, you may be required to work additional hours at overtime rates.