Please Note: Now scheduling interviews for the week of July 10-14. Please send resume for review.
Seeking an IT Help Desk Technician to deploy and maintain client computer systems, both hardware and software at multiple locations. And act as a technical resource for staff by providing technical assistance and training on network applications. This a Full-Time/Perm/In-Office position.
- Perform 1st and 2nd level software support
- Deploy and image new computer systems
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware issues on workstations and laptops
- Perform maintenance and imaging of all client computer systems
- Communicate with clients to teach them use of basic functions on their software and hardware
- Deploy and support mobile devices including ipads, android devices, and phones
- Troubleshoot 1st level network connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot and do minor repairs on networked printers
- 0-2 years computer software support
- 0-1 year computer hardware support
- 0-1 year network support
- Basic network, hardware, software troubleshooting skills for Windows and Microsoft products
- Will be required to pass a criminal background check
- Able to work during core hours, 8:00am to 4:00pm Mon-Fri