Seeking a Principal Change and Configuration Management Engineer to support interoperability of train control systems for the railroad industry.
Developing enhanced processes and tools for industry-level planning, coordination and management of changes to train control system configuration items that affect interoperable railroad operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- 5+ years of experience in engineering, change and configuration management, system testing, technology development projects
- Expertise in system-level change and configuration management of complex systems, including Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practices
- Experience configuring and using change and configuration management databases (CMDB)
- Experience configuring and CCM software tools like Samanage Service Platform, Cherwell Service Management, or BMC Helix Remedy 9
For more info, please see the detailed job description here: https://loxo.co/job/65717?t=1577761257012