Seeking a Principal Systems Engineer for project management and technical oversight related to the testing, designing, modeling and evaluation of communications & train control technologies for the railroad industry.
Application of systems engineering principles to railroad research initiatives related to train control & communication systems - including integrated systems (electrical, mechanical, software, wireless), change and configuration management, and test case management.
Project tasks may include application of systems engineering principles to railroad research initiatives, systems design support including engineering documentation, analysis of new technology concepts, and application of current technologies to the railroad industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering (or similar)
- 5+ years of experience in systems engineering
- Experience tracing requirements and analyzing the impacts of changes to requirements
- Experience developing test cases for verification against requirements (including traceability)
- Familiarity with safety-related concepts and fail-safe systems design
- Experience with requirements management tools like Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
- Experience interpreting and analyzing complex technical data and familiar with statistical analysis techniques
For more info, please see the detailed job description here: https://loxo.co/job/65717?t=1577761257012