$ 90,000 - $ 120,000
15 E. 5th Street, 74103, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Project Civil Engineer (Tulsa)
Seeking a mid-level Project Civil Engineer for a full-time/perm position at EST Inc's Tulsa, OK office. Seeking someone with experience completing site design projects in:
- Land development
- Subdivision Platting
- Site Evaluation, Earthwork and Drainage of Land
- Design Permits and Construction Permits from City and County Governments
- Utility Planning and Design for Site and Land Development
- Access and driveway permits for land development
- Land use planning and zoning as part of the engineering process
- Provide design and technical support in the development of construction plans for a variety of civil engineering infrastructure projects.
- Design construction plans for various state, municipal, tribal, and private infrastructure projects with an emphasis in transportation and/or site designs.
- Develop. prepare and review engineering plans and designs, such as details sheet reviews, quantity calculations, and reports.
- Perform inspection of systems operations of structures and facilities during construction.
- Civil Engineering degree
- 4 or more years experience
- PE license in Oklahoma (or ability to get one within 6 months)
- Experience with Microstation, and InRoads/OpenRoads