Seeking an Electrical Engineer (or similar) to support research, development, and consulting projects in the areas of reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM), applied to railroad communications and train control. This is a full-time/perm position located in Pueblo Colorado.
Specific project assignments will include supporting railroad industry projects relating to the analysis of RAM, train control, and railway support systems and related technologies throughout life cycle of various train control systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Familiarity with the concepts of RAM
- Familiarity with statistical analysis
- Understanding of risk, threat, hazard analysis
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, verbal / written presentation skills
- Experience with the development of RAM program plans, product life-cycle RAM analysis (electrical, mechanical, software, wireless), and assessment of RAM of suppliers’ products
- Experience in development and application of RAM models and tools (like Raptor)
- Familiarity with systems engineering processes and design concepts, including documentation and methodologies used