Seeking a Resident Civil Engineer for a full-time/perm position for EST Inc (Oklahoma). Position can be based in either Ardmore, Lawton, or Duncan. Seeking someone with a minimum of 4 years of experience in highway construction or infrastructure design. Any experience managing all aspects of project planning, design, and delivery transportation-related projects is highly desirable.
- Provide oversight in construction management, testing, and inspections, as well as technical support in the development of construction plans.
- Oversee construction management, materials testing and construction inspections for infrastructure projects.
- Develops, prepares and review reports and studies to identify and recommend engineering solutions.
- Performs engineering inspections of systems operations and of structures and facilities during construction.
- Completes and/or reviews various permitting processes.
- Civil Engineering or Transportation Engineering degree
- 4 or more years experience
- PE license in Oklahoma (or ability to get one within 6 months)
- Experience with Microstation, and InRoads/OpenRoads