$ 100,000 - $ 130,000
Senior Bridge Engineer (PE license)
- An experienced Bridge Engineer to provide leadership in the design of roadway and railway bridges, retaining walls, and other civil structures. This position will be responsible for preparing design reports, plans, specifications, and estimates for small to medium-sized projects.
- Interface with clients at meetings and events to develop an understanding of client needs and communication styles.
- Work with other senior staff to develop current and future assignments by actively marketing bridge engineering services within the Colorado Federal, State, and local agency markets.
- Promote EST through projects, networking, professional organizations, etc.
- Direct the work of junior engineers and CADD staff in carrying out assignments
- Civil Engineer with an emphasis in structural bridge design
- Professional Engineer license (or ability to obtain PE within 6 months)
- 10-15 years of technical design experience on structures of simple to moderate complexity such as curved steel plate girders or post-tensioned straddle bents
- 5 years of leadership experience in the management of people & projects related to structural engineering – including budgeting, scheduling, and resource allocation
- Knowledge of industry-standard computer software (MDX, ConSpan, Midas Civil, Micro Station, etc.)