EST, Inc. is seeking a mid-level Project Engineer for our growing design office located in Oklahoma City. Successful candidates should have a minimum of 4 years of experience and their PE (or the ability to obtain within six months). Any experience managing all aspects of project planning, design, and delivery is highly desirable.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for providing design and technical support in the development of construction plans for a variety of civil engineering infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will design construction plans for various State, municipal, tribal, and private infrastructure projects with an emphasis in transportation and/or site design.
- Develops design concepts using appropriate methodology and helps monitor plan preparation such as detail sheet reviews and quantity calculations
- Develops, prepares and/or reviews engineering plans and designs for civil engineering design projects
- Develops, prepares and review reports and studies to identify and recommend engineering solutions
- Performs engineering inspections of systems operations and of structures and facilities during construction
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Oklahoma or the ability to obtain within six months
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, MicroStation, and InRoads/OpenRoads.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with other staff