October 23, 2018
Senior Software Engineer (Java)
A well funded start-up is developing an automated genomic writing/editing bench top instrument, and seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a Full-Time/Perm placement in Boulder, Colorado.
- Develop & write code for a custom laboratory information management system (LIMS) using Java that tracks process data and workflows.
- Develop new software-systems to support delivery of data to customers, R&D personnel and enterprise resource management systems using web-based programming tools.
- Create & maintain SQL databases to support LIMS functionality and other database-centric applications
- 7-10 years experience developing software in Java in a client-server architecture
- Experience with developing complex custom web GUI and visual components in Angular (or similar web development platform)
- Experienced database programmer with skills in writing complex SQL queries, optimizing stored procedures and data table performance (MSSQL experience preferred)
- Understanding of laboratory processes and workflow
- Background in biotech or life sciences (preferred)