EST Inc is seeking a mid-senior level Transportation Engineer to support our Design Engineering Group in our Denver office. Successful candidate should have 4+ years of experience in Civil Design/Modeling, experience working on CDOT projects, and is proficient with Civil 3D, InRoads/OpenRoads. Any experience managing all aspects of project planning, design, and delivery is highly desirable.
- Manage the preparation of design plans, profiles, cross sections, and design details, perform calculations for bridge design aspects and designing bridges, retaining walls and other structures.
- Analyze data related to traffic flow, accident rates, or proposed development to determine the most efficient methods for traffic flow solutions.
- Develop design concepts using appropriate methodology conducive to economic results, and help monitor plan preparations such as detail sheet reviews and quantity calculations.
- BS in Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering (or related)
- Roadway design experience
- PE license (preferred)
- Experience utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D, InRoads/OpenRoads
- Strong knowledge of DOT and other local agencies