Managed IT Services
1234 Main St, Brighton, Colorado, 80601, USA
$30-$45 Per hour
February 4, 2023
Wireless Network Specialist
Seeking a Wireless Network Specialist to support, maintain, analyze, and develop wireless communication capabilities for various operations at all district locations. Contract-to-hire.
- Provide technical day-to-day management for multiple ARUBA wireless networks; indoor, outdoor, and outdoor mesh.
- Integrate wireless and wired networks.
- Perform network monitoring reviews and develop detailed monitoring and management designs and deployment plans.
- Perform spectrum analysis, frame capture/analysis, RF heat mapping, and WLAN RF and logical configuration analysis to diagnose and report on WLAN performance issues.
- Perform installation and logical configuration of WAPs, WLAN controllers, WLAN management software, and WLAN – related network security configurations.
- Provide design documentation and as-built documentation with little or no assistance.
- Provide Tier II/Tier III support for data and wireless network security systems and infrastructure.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or similar).
- 3+ years in design, diagnostics, and deployment experience with top-tier WLAN products.
- Experience with Aruba WLAN products, architectures, and design.
- Experience with Ethernet switching and routing protocols and configuration.
- Will be required to pass a criminal background check
- Able to work during core hours, 8:00am to 4:00pm Mon-Fri
- Ok with a Contract-to-Hire position for the first 90 days