New clients often ask us how our staffing and recruiting process works. Below we outline our typical clients, and the steps we follow to help them meet their goals of finding the best candidates for their business goals and company culture.
1) We schedule a meeting to discuss your needs. This meeting is a great time to review all the “Must Haves” and “Top Requirements” of the position according to the hiring manager.
2) We then send our standard staffing and recruiting agreement that includes our typical placement fee.
3) Our placement fee ranges anywhere from 15-30% of 1st year base salary depending on the type of position and whether or not we have candidates ready to go and available. For example, technician positions would be at 15-17%, while engineering positions would be 18-24%, and exec-level positions would bet the 25-30% level.
4) Once the agreement is signed, we then begin to source candidate resumes and qualification summaries for your review, and arrange phone interviews, and/or onsite interviews if we identify a candidate you are interested in.
1) We schedule a meeting to discuss your needs.
2) We then send a contractor resume submission agreement. We require an initial deposit of $500-$750 that will be applied as a credit to your first invoice for the hours worked by the new contractor.
3) Once the agreement is signed and deposit received, we begin to source contractor candidates for you to review.
4) If there is a contractor you’re interested in, we arrange either a phone interview or onsite interview.
5) If your team decides to hire the contractor, we then send a contractor agreement that outlines their start date, hourly bill rate, and the length of the contract assignment. Our margins are usually 35-45% depending on the length of the assignment. This margin covers Workers Compensation Insurance, Employee Liability Insurance, Department of Labor and Employment Fee’s, Unemployment Insurance Benefits Fee’s, and any other insurance requirements.
6) All invoices for contractor hours worked will be due within 14 days from date of send.
I found Chris via Google Search. We needed to source and hire quality candidates and he has delivered! He is very knowledgeable about the job market and the best approach finding qualified, desirable candidates. He created a solution for our company and delivered results. Plus he’s super easy to work with and he understands the challenges we face filling open positions.
Our experience with Expect Technical Staffing has been nothing but pleasant. Chris delivered quality and professional candidates in a timely manner. His urgency with every matter does not go unnoticed. I highly recommend this staffing agency to anyone looking for assistance in their onboarding process.