Seeking a Call Center Technician with 1 to 4 years experience to provide technical support for the installation, repair, and trouble-shooting of large equipment. This is a full-time/perm job in Commerce City, Colorado.
Salary is $32 per hour.
- Troubleshoot electronical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems over the phone.
- Diagnose and provide tech support by identifying replacement parts, and required maintenance.
- Will need to be available to travel for local jobs within the state of Colorado. All travel expenses are paid.
- 1 to 4 years experience in maintenance & repair of industrial electrical & mechanical equipment.
- Degree/Certificate in related field - electrical/mechanical, electronics, automation technology, machinery, robotics (or similar).
- Experience with tools & equipment used to troubleshoot, test, calibrate, maintain and repair electro-mechanical equipment.
- Able to understand electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
List of skills we are looking for
- Electrical knowledge
- Understand electricity and can troubleshoot electrical problems.
- Reading and understanding electrical schematic.
- Knowledge of AC/DC.
- Knowledge of single phase / 3-phase systems.
- Use electrical instruments (Multimeter/Tester).
- Mechanical knowledge
- Use basic mechanical tools (wrenches).
- Understanding of mechanics (bearings, reduction gearboxes)
- Read and understand mechanical drawings.
- No particular requirements with electronics but we have/use electronics components in our machinery.
- Capable of using a computer (Windows).
- Pneumatic/Hydraulic understanding (basic on how they work).
- Capable of explaining problems over the phone.
- Good customer Service